- Residential Heating & Cooling
- Plumbing Services
- Electrical Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Home Efficiency Services
April 24, 2018
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Will your home be cool and comfortable this summer? Get your air conditioner ready with air conditioning maintenance.
- Tighten electrical connections and measure voltage
- Clean and adjust blower component to make sure your unit has proper airflow for efficiency and comfort levels
- Check controls to ensure safe and proper operation
- Check thermostat settings to ensure it's operating properly in connection to your AC unit
- Check the condensate drain to make sure it's clear to avoid potential water demage and humidity issues
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils to facilitate low energy costs and extend unit lifespan
- Check and adjust your AC's refrigerant. Too much or too little refrigerent will make your system less efficient
Air Conditioning Replacement
- Is your unit over 10 years old?
- Are your cooling bills out of control?
- Is your system the wrong size?
- Has it needed more than two repairs?
This might mean your air conditioner won't benefit from maintenance, but may need to be replaced.