Regular maintenance of your HVAC equipment is important because it keeps your system in top working order. Like a vehicle tuneup, HVAC maintenance can catch problems early and help the system operate more efficiently. Here’s what you can expect from an HVAC service agreement from Russell’s Heating & Cooling.
- Indoor and outdoor coils cleaned: Dirty evaporator and condenser coils decrease the efficiency of your HVAC equipment and make the system run longer. This in turn increases energy costs and wears out your equipment sooner.
- Connections tightened: Loose electrical connections are dangerous, so we ensure there is nothing faulty in your system.
- Moving parts lubricated: The last thing your system needs is additional friction, and lubrication ensures that things move smoothly.
- Drain lines flushed: the condensate drain can become clogged with debris and fungi growth. We flush out the system as part of your HVAC service agreement to keep the drain flowing smoothly.
- Safeties checked: One of the most important reasons to have an HVAC service agreement is so you can put your mind at ease knowing your system is running safely. Our safety checks ensure this.
- Ductwork inspected: Heated and cooled air travels through a duct system, making it an essential part of keeping your home comfortable. That’s why we are sure to inspect the ductwork when we do a system tune-up.
- Refrigerant level checked: This needs to be very precise if your air conditioning equipment is to function at its peak. Just a few ounces off could cost you more to operate and decrease the system’s life span.
In addition to these and many other system checks, you benefit from signing up for an HVAC service agreement in other ways as well. When you choose Russell’s Heating & Cooling, you enjoy:
- Precision tune ups and professional cleanings annually.
- 15 percent discount on repairs.
- Priority scheduling for service repair.
- Extended equipment life.
- Lower operating costs.
- Fewer breakdowns.
- Lowers utility costs.
- Maximum system performance.
Contact us at Russell's Heating & Cooling today to sign up for an HVAC service agreement or to have a technician visit your Hampton Roads-area home for a precision tuneup.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about HVAC service agreements and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Russell’s Heating & Cooling services the Chesapeake, Virginia and the surrounding areas. Visit our website to see our special offers and get started today!